Wednesday, September 14, 2011

LADUREE NYC!

The long anticipated wait is finally over and Laduree has finally opened up shop in the United States. Laduree which is world famous has shops all around the globe from Japan to Switzerland and now New York City! They opened doors August 29th and they've been packed with macaron munching new yorkers and tourists alike. Being that I love macarons (not to be confused with macaroons) I had to try the legendary Laduree macaron for myself so my friend and I headed to their Madison avenue shop. As I walked up Madison avenue I only had to see a line heading down the block to know we had found Laduree. Equipped with a door girl and all we patiently waited till we were allowed inside, only to wait on another line to make our purchase.
While inside you can really appreciate the Laduree atmosphere the pale colors, the antique art, the smell of sweet macarons and of course the delicious taste.

I was very Inpired by all the colors and textures at Laduree so I created this mood board for inspiration

 





No comments:

Post a Comment