Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fashion Body

For this post I wanted to share a few of my fashion illustrations and talk about some of my inspirations.

The following Illustrations were done as fabric rendering exercises.
all are done in marker and pencil on marker paper.
(Please excuse the bad photo quality, One of these days I'll scan them)


TRANSPARENCY



DENIM


PLAID / STRIPE


SATIN


KNIT


FUR

These are two pages from my portfolio of a capsule collection I did for a client.


My favorite fashion illustrator who inspires my own illustrations is Arturo Elena. Arturo is amazing at capturing photo realism in his illustrations and he is truly a master at rendering.




Arturo is also a fashion illustration instructor but only teaches in madrid :(
till I go to Spain I'll just have to settle for studying his illustrations and practicing on mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment